ALL DEGREE RECIPIENTS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLYCollection of Convocation Kit
- Time for collection of Convocation Kit at the University Campus on December 19, 2019 (Thursday) from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Convocation Dress is to be collected from the designated office of the University as detailed below: a) Male Students: II Floor, Vastu Block b) Female Students: I Floor, Vastu Block
- Convocation Kit shall be issued only to those recipients who have registered online/offline.
- Convocation Kit will be issued to degree recipient in person only.
- Convocation Rehearsal shall be held on December 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM.
- It is mandatory for all registered students to participate in Convocation Rehearsal and follow the instructions.
CONVOCATION DAY: Saturday, 21st December 2019
- It is mandatory for all the Degree recipients to be dressed in proper Convocation Attire provided by the University. Any other dress shall not be permitted inside the Convocation Hall.
- Degree recipients shall not be allowed to enter / leave the Convocation Hall during the ceremony.
- All shall remain standing at their respective seats as the Academic Procession enters the Convocation Hall and proceeds towards the dais and till the end of the National Anthem.
- It is mandatory that the decorum of the Convocation proceedings should be maintained by every graduand until the Academic Procession leaves the Convocation Hall.
- Those who reach the venue during the Convocation Ceremony can only receive the Degree Certificate after the Convocation function from Registrar Office of the University at Vastu Building.
- In case, someone is unable to attend the Convocation Function, the Degree Certificate will be sent to the address as submitted by the recipient in the online/offline registration by Speed Post after the Convocation within 15 days. Any change in the address, after registration may kindly be intimated through email to Registrar Office on firstname.lastname@example.org.