Date for Online / Offline Registration for attending Convocation: November 20, 2019 onwards
Procedure for Online Registration
- All registrations will be accepted through DIT University Alumni Portal
- Click on the 'Register Now' button on Convocation Portal
- It will redirect you to DIT University Alumni Portal
- You can sign-up portal by using Facebook, Google and Linked In options
- After verification enter your details
- After Completing registration process of Alumni Portal, go to event section
- Register for event '3rd Convocation 2019'
- Please fill your details in the online registration form. All students are advised to give their latest & complete details.
- After successful submission of online registration form, proceed for online payment of Rs. 800/- (for convocation attire & kit). The same can be paid by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/any digital mode of payment.
- Save the transaction acknowledgement for future reference.
Procedure for Offline Registration
- Download the offline registration form through the website. Fill it in block letters and send it to the following address along with a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only - for Convocation Attire & Kit) in favor of 'DIT University' payable at Dehradun so as to reach the University before December 15, 2019.
ALL DEGREE RECIPIENTS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Collection of Convocation Kit
- Time for collection of Convocation Kit at the University Campus on December 19, 2019 (Thursday) from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Convocation Dress is to be collected from the designated office of the University as detailed below: a) Male Students: II Floor, Vastu Block b) Female Students: I Floor, Vastu Block
- Convocation Kit shall be issued only to those recipients who have registered online/offline.
- Convocation Kit will be issued to degree recipient in person only.
- Convocation Rehearsal shall be held on December 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM.
- It is mandatory for all registered students to participate in Convocation Rehearsal and follow the instructions.
CONVOCATION DAY: Saturday, 21st December 2019
- It is mandatory for all the Degree recipients to be dressed in proper Convocation Attire provided by the University. Any other dress shall not be permitted inside the Convocation Hall.
- Degree recipients shall not be allowed to enter / leave the Convocation Hall during the ceremony.
- All shall remain standing at their respective seats as the Academic Procession enters the Convocation Hall and proceeds towards the dais and till the end of the National Anthem.
- It is mandatory that the decorum of the Convocation proceedings should be maintained by every graduand until the Academic Procession leaves the Convocation Hall.
- Those who reach the venue during the Convocation Ceremony can only receive the Degree Certificate after the Convocation function from Registrar Office of the University at Vastu Building.
- In case, someone is unable to attend the Convocation Function, the Degree Certificate will be sent to the address as submitted by the recipient in the online/offline registration by Speed Post after the Convocation within 15 days. Any change in the address, after registration may kindly be intimated through email to Registrar Office on firstname.lastname@example.org.